Hello! Thanks for your interest.
Writing, editing, video, empathy and drinking coffee are the core of my professional skill stack.
I create marketing collateral to help technology businesses attract and retain customers. I write with empathy to make complex topics accessible to specific audiences.
My current hourly rate $75 per hour. I am happy to quote fixed rate packages, too.
My other specialties are:
- Efficient content strategies that focus your message to increase engagement and repurpose content to save time.
- Tailored empathy email campaigns to decrease client churn and increase customer lifetime value (CLV).
- SEO juicy blog posts to drive traffic to your site and landing pages.
- Video Scripts to cut through the noise and build trust, faster.
So, how may I help you?
Apart from the Impactoverse blog and freelance tech writing, I wrote the book on using travel to navigate life transitions. It's based on my experience and research after I adopted a remote work lifestyle in 2015, five years before COVID-19. I lived in dozens of different places, including two magic years in Mexico City.
Along the way I developed a unique framework for personal growth through travel. I've distilled what I learned into the ultimate travel guide for your inner and outer journey. You can learn more here.
When I'm not writing, here are some other things that make my world go 'round:
- mat pilates every day
- dark chocolate - minimum 85% cacao, don't come 'round here with that 60% nonsense
- platicando en español
- snow skiing in Montana, the last best place
- reading a real book with thick pages on a plane in business class
- hiking in mountains, jungles and big cities
- authentic people working to leave this beautiful, beleaguered Earth better than they found it
- speaking of those folks, I also love KIVA for recycling my impact dollars and paying it forward.
How about you? Connect and let me know on Twitter and LinkedIn